Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mother's Day Best


Mother's Day week was a very busy week for my little cupcake business. I baked and baked and baked until I didn't know my own name. There were some orders that I was particularly proud of. The picture above shows an order I made for an event planner who was hosting a little brunch at her house. The only instructions I had were to make the cupcakes "over the top". So I did just that. I hand painted the butterflies in a iridescent sky blue. Each cupcake was placed in a lace cup and adorned with several flowers and sugar beads. I walked into her house feeling like I was carrying a work of art, a true testimony of utter fabulousness!
I hope to receive more orders where the only instruction is for "over the top" cupcakes!


No comments: