Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Brett's Big Day


Some time ago Couture Cupcakes and the Children's Inn put together a contest for the kids to create their ultimate cupcake. A young boy named Brett won with his chocolate peanut butter cupcake. An we now sell those cupcakes! He is a boy with the dream to one day be a chef. So as his prize I called in a couple of favors and Brett got a killer prize. A car service picked Brett and his family up at the Children's Inn and took them downtown to the one and only Equinox restaurant. Todd Gray, the owner and Executive Chef, met Brett and took him under his wing for the afternoon.
Add Image


Here are a couple of pictures of young Brett doing what he loves the most, cooking. I also added an image of what he created. Doesn't that look delicious? Yum!!!

No comments: