Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Accessorize!


I am so excited about this. Eeeeek!
I will be adding a new page on my website for cupcake items. We will be selling those darling laser cut cups, handmade cake stands, sugar decorations, candles, cards and other fabulous items. And, my little blog is going to become more instructional. I hope to inspire everyone to live outside the box. It's a fabulous place to be.

If you have any items that you would love to see on our site, let me know.




No comments: