Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh Bob


As my little venture has been moving along, I have been connecting with other people that are in the same position as I am. One of those people is my new friend Bob. Bob contacted me while I was still working for my old job. We exchanged emails a bit but I was too busy to really see how we could work together. 
Bob creates amazing cupcake and cake stands. I have been frustrated by the lack of design and color in cake and cupcake stands offered in stores, so Bob's work was very much appreciated. I wanted to incorporate his products with my cupcakes but I just didn't know how to go about it. It took a layoff, a week in Mexico and several conversations with Bob to figure it out. And with my new eShop on our website, Bob's stand have a new home and will be accessible to anyone who wants to buy them. During my first week as a full time Cupcake Goddess, Bob and I exchanged design ideas. He has the talent and I know what clients want. So get ready because Bob and I will be launching an exciting line of cupcake stands and cake stands on my website. 
Above is one of his original creations. Fun right? Much more interesting than plastic discs stacked on plastic rods right? Wait until we release the others!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob just did a custom cupcake stand for me and I can attest that he makes fantastic work.

Cyndi said...

OMG I will be one of your first customers! That stand is absolutely FABULOUS!

Lisa Smiley said...

I want one!!