Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Too Cute



I was playing around with some left over fondant and thought...how cute would it be to create little bumble bees. So I molded some, painted them and placed them on some cupcakes I made for a magazine editorial. I decided that it would be even more charming to include little ladybugs. I'm thinking of creating a line of these little sugar items and make them available for sale through Couture Cupcakes. I think decorations are so limited for cakes and cupcakes. They look generic. 
But these....too cute!

No comments: