Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Traveling in Pink


Just recently I made an order that I just had so much fun doing. A client called me to create a dozen cupcakes for her birthday. She told me that this was the first birthday she was spending at home. Her past birthdays were spent in exotic countries. So she wanted a travel theme. She also told me her favorite color was pink and whatever I did had to have pink incorporated in it. So I thought long and hard and came up with luggage tags...in pink of course. These took me some time to make as I had to also include her name in the lug tags. The long hours paid off. Above is a picture of the order. Aren't they adorable?

No comments: