Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby On The Way


I created these little beauties for a baby shower (sorry for the poor image, I was rushing). I had so much fun making the duckies. The order came from Calirfornia and the client was delightful to work with. Anyone who tells me I can do what I want is a fabulous client. The recipients (here in DC) were absolutely blown away and I even got a lovely email complementing the taste as much as the decor. Made me feel like a proud peacock.

Now I'm working on a baby shower order for twin girls. Again, the client told me that I had full creative reign on these. I'll post them when I'm done.

No comments: