Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

We have a winner!


We recently wrapped up the Children's Inn Ultimate Cupcake contest. The contest ended with a tasting at the Children's Inn where all the kids and parents could ahve a taste of the three cupcakes that won. But we needed to find the Ultimate Cupcake. And we did. A young boy named Bret won. His creativity was unparalleled. With 6 submissions from him alone, it was difficult to pick which one as they were all great.

We will be selling the cupcakes from now until january 31st and donating $1.00 of each cupcake sold to the Children's Inn. It's our way of giving back.

Also, we will be dropping off extra cupcakes to the Inn weekly so the children can enjoy something sweet.

We will be definitely doing this again. It was a wonderful experience and the children just loved it.

Above is Bret's Cupcake

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is Rachel from Cupcakes Take the Cake - can you email me at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com with your rates and ordering info so I can post on our blog? Couldn't find your email address. Thanks!