Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Turkey Day is approaching!



Boy is it getting cold outside. Perfect weather to stay in the kitchen and experiment with cupcake recipes. We are hard at work to develop our Holiday flavors and decorations. I'm trying to be good this time. The last time we developed recipes I ended up eating quite a number of the experiments. But I am determined to resist.



But on to Turkey Day. I am shocked at how many orders we are getting for Thanksgiving. How great is it that cupcakes have made it to the Thanksgiving menu. Above is a shot I created for our website. I just love using cupcakes creatively. Can't wait to post our Holiday ones.



No comments: