Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bonbons for Everyone!


I have been working and working on a way to ship my little delights and nothing has worked. But I was thinking about a cupcake the wrong way. It doesn't have to be a small cake with frosting on top...does it? What if the texture and taste were the same, but it just looked a tad diferent? That's when I thought of Cupcake Bonbons. These little bite size goodies are the answer I've been looking for. They taste just like a cupcake! I'm experimenting now by covering them in chocolate and liquid fondant to ensure they stay moist during transportation. Above is a picture of the first ones, Mrs. Kimery Cupcake Bonbons. Pumpkin flavor on the inside rolled in cinnamon and sugar and topped with a tiny bit of buttercream.

No comments: