Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Children's Inn Ultimate Cupcake Contest


The submissions are in! Wow, these kids were very creative. Some of the flavor combinations were great and others where, well, so wonderfully childlike. My favorites were the ones that had 5-8 different frosting flavors, a dozen different types of sprinkles and toppings and cake flavors that I had never heard of. And submissions where the children added visuals were the best and will be kept forever.

After reviewing the submissions, we came up with two finalists and one winner. All three flavors will be named after the children who created them and will be added to the Couture Cupcakes' menu. Proceeds from the sales of these cupcakes will be donated to The Children's Inn.


We should have the new flavors up by November 15th!


No comments: