Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Rose




Fall is here and so are all the fall weddings. It's been a busy month and I'm happy to say that each wedding I did went very well. The picture above is a snapshot of a tower I did with roses in autumn shades. I just love it. The colors pop and the display is bold. There is nothing plain about this! I also include a picture of one of the bouquets I did which mixed real, silk and cupcake flowers.

No comments: