Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Blushing Bakeshop


Well, we finally did it. We are entering our transition period and have officially switched our name to The Blushing Bakeshop. The new website is www.TheBlushingBakeshop.com.
Soon the Couture Cupcakes link will go away. But our cupcakes will still for ever be called Couture Cupcakes. We are also introducing Couture Wrappers which I have been posting pictures here and there. Within the next month or so we will have an online boutique filled with goodies to help you create your own fabulous cupcakes. We will also start shipping our cupcakes to any US state as well as our cupcake bouquets. I know! So exciting!!!
I do ask for some patience as we have a lot to upload to our boutique. So at first it may look anemic. 
Also, our instructional videos are in production. The first one will feature frosting techniques.
If anyone has products they would like to see in our boutique, let me know.

2 comments:

veggievixen said...

hooray! i'm so proud to be a dc resident. we have so many amazing cupcakes in this city. great job!

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

Your creations are absolutely AWESOME! Totally breathtaking! Thank you for sharing your gift with the world...
Carmen ~ miraclesongs@comcast.net