Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Next Cupcake Idol


My next Cupcake Idol is the fabulous gal behind SmallThingsIced (http://smallthingsiced.blogspot.com/). Her work is sculptural and spectacular. I would never think to decorate cupcakes like this. Every time she posts a new design I sit there starring wondering how did she do that? But more importantly, how did she come up with that idea? I feel so green and inexperienced compared to her. But we all have our strengths, hers are in creating unique and sculptural cupcakes.

This one just blows my mind!

2 comments:

Cancemini4 said...

These are so amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh wow!! thank you so much! it's so nice to come across a blog that has posted my cupcakes and written such lovely things about them, I am really very flattered that you like them.....you have made my day!!!!
Nicky x

Love your blog by the way!!!!!