Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Viva La Cupcake!



I wanted to quickly upload these shots of an order I did on Friday. I used ChocoPan for the discs. I rolled out the ChocoPan on a silicon embossed mat and then used a biscuit cutter to cut out the circles. After 2 days they were dry enough to add the decorations. I used ChocoPan so the guests could eat the discs if they wanted to as they taste like white chocolate. I loved the cupcakes because they were so colorful. I usually get requests for pastel colored decorations. So this was a nice change.

I will be creating instruction videos which should be done within the next few weeks. If there are certain techniques or request you may have, please email me at TheCupcakeGoddess@gmail.com



No comments: