Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Today's Cupcake Idol


I will be taking a cupcake vacation starting Monday. Yeay! And this weekend is packed with Obama and Bye Bye Bush party orders, so I thought I would post one more idol before I leave.


This Cupcake Idol is one of my favorites and was gave me the inspiration to make pretty whimsical cupcakes. Her name is Zalita and her cupcakes are feminine and just precious. She definitely is the Queen of floral cupcakes. They are just so pretty to look at you can't imagine eating them.

She is a phenomenal cupcake artist, in every sense of the word.

No comments: