Heavenly Yet Beautiful Cupcakes

Starting my own cupcake company was a thrill and I learn so much. But I yearned for the calm of taking my time to create perfect little decorations and unique flavor combinations. After selling my business, I decided to focus on teaching my craft. I hope this site will inspire you to create and indulge in one of the best and most satisfying desserts...the cupcake.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Inspiring Others To Create Masterpieces


I recently got a call from a lovely lady on the West Coast named Tamara. She wanted to find out how she could make a cupcake bouquet for one of her clients. I was thrilled to help and provided her with step by step instructions along with links to websites to buy materials and see additional examples.

A week later I received a lovely email from her along with this picture. Obviously, her bouquet was a huge success. So much so that her client thought the bouquet was made from flowers until she got up and close. Tamara admitted she was not a baker and had never really frosted anything. But with my instructions she was able to make these look amazing!! Great job!

So this is proof that a little determination and creativity can result in a masterpiece. Even if you are not a baker.

Tamara is a very determined and resourceful young lady and recently started her own business. If she can create this amazing cupcake bouquet with simple instructions, she can do anything!

Here is her info for any of you that live near her and would like to use her services. You can check out her Facebook page and learn more about her business as well.


Golden State Concierge

(559) 433-8586 Office

(559) 289-2342 Cell

No comments: